Monday, February 14, 2005

Still Traumatized

I would like to begin by saying that I am sorry for not posting for some time but I have been or am still under the weather with a really bad head cold,but today I saw something that FORCED me to get off the couch and post this somewhat dubious picture. I was forced into watching the View because I was too lazy to get up and get the remote and as a fitting punishment, the Gods allowed this to be one of their segments. I have seen things that would reduce the most hardened of us weep uncontrolably. I have seen things that would make you laugh so hard as to make you pee your pants, but in my long and varied life I have never seen anything as bizarre and revolting as Bridget Nielson and Flava Flave makin out on the public airwaves. Just what in the hell is this world comming to? When I could not believe my eyes any longer , my ears (as tratorious as they may be) heard that not only is this man with boobs stringing along ol Flava,she,it,him,shim or whatever is stringing along some poor fella in Europe and was bold enough to state unequivocably that it was fine and he didn"t mind at all. Please people please I beg of you do NOT assault my eyes and ears in this manner again. I am soooooooooo revulsed that I may never ever fantasize about Star Jones again.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Thanks for sharing your pain. I'll get you for this. In the meanwhile, I'm going to try to gouge out my mind's eye....

The Lone Rangers said...

Man sooo not right, we would have taken your word for it without the pic.