Thursday, December 30, 2004

So These Are The Holidays

ArathornsAlley
Well the holiday season is upon us and the family has all gathered ....cept for two very important folks...........heavy sigh.........and it has been wonderful. Santa...thats right I believe, well why wouldn`t a old fat guy who loves cookies and has a beard appreciate another of the same ilk? I can only hope that all of the holidays I have left are this good for me.To those who were so sorely missed it aint the same without you , it never was , and never will be so maybe next year I will have to drive to the airport and pick you guys up or sumpin but I really want ya here. So be of good cheer and save yer pennies and I will too and maybe we can afford a ticket..........providing useless air don`t shut down and has a link to that quaint little community you `all live in now. Well merry merry and happy happy and stay safe cause I love you guys.
and once more thats the way I see it here at Arathorns Alley!!

No comments: