Monday, February 05, 2007

~ DA SUPERBOWL ~

I suppose after it is all said and done the super bowl was a rousing success. They have worked at achieving parity in football for a very long time and it seems as though they did in fact achieve that very thing. "The Colts" or "The Bears" either team could of easily won the match - up. It was exciting due to the that slippery little pig that kept getting out of control. Every play demanded your attention because you couldn't begin to guess if there was going to be a fumble or a run back. All in all a very exciting game,despite the fact that my pick - o - the litter didn't win.

The thing that befuddled me was the half time event ? Debacle ? Display ?.Show ?. Just what the hell was the star formerly known as Prince ( who is suppose at best is/was/will be only a pretender to the throne) trying to do with the shadow show? Was it just me, or was the dropped jaws in my living room all indicative of what I thought was some sort of perverse masturbatory fantasy on the performers part?What the Hell people? We all were told we got a glimpse of Ms. Jackson's breast.....try as I might with my high tech frame by frame play back I couldn't see a thing but regardless of that I can hardly believe that the guy with the guitar got past the censor or at least some guy who gave final approval for the half time show. Maybe there is one more guy looking for a job....who can know? All I can say is I would of rather had some marching bands.........Maybe Grambling College could be rewarded with some cash for doing next years show. I am sure the school could use the money ............

2 comments:

Michele said...

I watched the half time show with awe. I guess I didn't get the same impression of the shadow show as you did, other than I thought it looked more like a devil's fork than anything else. I thought the almost 50 Prince did a better job than the over 60 Mick did last year!

Anonymous said...

.. dude, it's March now.....

Eric