Wednesday, February 15, 2006

~ Hate Crimes ~

It has come to this feeble little brain after reading a story about nearly 600 prisoners in the Los Angeles County jail system wanting to transfer all of these prisoners into the state system to prevent further fighting and rioting amongst the reported 600 inmates. I was appalled,but not surprised to hear that the ACLU was called in and is attempting to turn all these situations into "HATE CRIMES".
First off I never saw a crime that was committed against someone you "LIKED" . They were particularly concerned when rioting broke out between two Hispanics and four Blacks who by the way were all locked in the same cell. Who were they gonna fight...The Chinese down on the next cell block>? Damn people gimmie a break.......When people are locked up in cages they do not have a tendency to settle disputes with diplomatic efforts. Whoever is stronger has their way in all things.......A good incentive to stay out of jail,or prison, or any other sort of incarceration. At least that is the way I see it here on Arrathorns Alley.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Saphyre Rose said...

aahh, But the ACLU only recognizes criimes against people of color! I could go down the street and beat the livin' bejesus out of my white neighbor and it is just a crime. IF I was to stop one of the more colorful neighbors across the chainlink fence from jumping it and stealing things from my porch, THAT is considered a hate crime.

When one humand lifts a hand to strike another human isn't always a hate crime. Sometimes, it is self defense, but the ACLU don't understand if I lift my hands to protect myself from my neighbor, I singled him out for his color!
No, I singled him out because he was going to hurt me!

It is all insanity.
If you ever do see two happy people wailing on each other for no apparent reason, get it on tape. I want to see it.
Saphyre

Arathorn said...

They could be Irish sissie..don't forget that aspect!

GUYK said...

There is a lot to be said about chain gains. About 10 hours of busting rocks with a sixteen pound sledge on 2000 calories a day soon take the fight out of just about anybody.