Tuesday, February 21, 2006

~ LOSS ~

Loss. It comes in hundreds, no, thousands of varieties. Some are insignificant like your team losing the big game or perhaps losing a few bucks on the lottery. Some are very important ones like you just lost your job, or perhaps you lost your temper with someone who means a lot to you.The worst kinds of losses are ones that can never be made right again. This is the kind of loss that unfortunately paid me a visit yesterday. One of my friends passed to the other side. He had been sick but everyone expected him to recover. There will be times that I will think of him and perhaps a tear will come or even a smile but there will never be a time when I won't feel the loss of this good man. Friends like him don't come often but when they do they leave a impression. He has left a impression even bigger than he was. May God rest his weary soul.

4 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Hugs hun, I'm sorry you lost your friend, but I'm happy you have good memories.

GUYK said...

I am sorry bro.

Don said...

Too young to go, and too nice of a guy...

Michele said...

Sorry to hear about your friend; it's tough to lose those we love