Friday, September 01, 2006

~ Still Another Update ~

After waiting another ten days for my assigned physcian to return numerous phone calls with no reply from them, I called the main office number. Sorry my train of thought was interupted by the secretary finally calling. (this is after I called the office manager) She states that I never called her or at the very least none of my calls ever showed up on her voice mail. Humbug pure freakin humbug. I know I called at least 15 times and each time I left a message but mysteriously her voice mail decided arbitrarily to not record my messages because "I return all my calls everyday even if I have to stay here after five o`clock to do it"Cut to the chase..... she states that she needs certification by my family physcian that I have been on a diet for six months, the actual report by a Pulmanologist is insufficient as documentation I also need a certification from him, A copy of the stress test that put me in the hospital is insufficient I must have a certifification by a cardiologist that I am fit for the surgery. Documentation that I have been weighed at my doctors at least six times in two years must come from him ( A insurmountable requirement since this cheap bastard don't have a scale that will weigh my obese ass.)A statement of what type of diet he has had me on, and oh yeah.........tell us all about the exercise program that I am involved in.I am so sick and freakin tired of even trying to accomplish this it seems as though it is so slanted that I will never meet their criteria I may as well order a deep dish pizza with all the toppings and die with a smile on my fat fucking face.

No comments: