Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Know You've Heard This Before......

Well It is very close to the end of February and I am diminished by nearly 150 pounds after my by - pass. I have not posted for various reasons some of which is attempting to stay off the pc so that I can work towards getting more exercise. Obviously that has been a good decision but I now think that I can find time for both things,so I thought I will try to restart it. I am very pleased that during my recovery I have worked diligently to build my Doo Wop collection and still remain a tried and true memeber of al talk and enjoy getting on and playing my music for my friends.

It is almost time to elect a few people to run against one another to hold the highest office in our great Nation, that of Commander -In Chief or President depending on what you prefer. It in no way is a easy job and being the power mad meglomaniiac that I am I wouldn't have that job for any ammount of money. All that I have seen run and win the priveledge have aged terribly in the four short years. As it stands right now I am working on getting trimmer and healthier and regaining the human, or nearly human, race.

By no means should my opinion be given any consideration except as a rarely humorous blurting out of cockamamey ideas on how this great nation would be better of and as such should not be given any cresence in any way. My choice as canndidate and hopefull winner of the final election, although he has done nothing to me Is Senator McClain. This great American hero spent 6 years in a Viet Cong Prison camp and must have stones the size of grapefruits. There is not a situation that I can imagine that could possibly intimidate him in any way. He knows throughthe greatest of teachers (personal experience) the horrors of war, So he is not likely to go off half cocked unless he is irrevockably certain that it is necessary and for the betterment of our Country, or in defence of some oppressed peoples somwhere.

Well I suppose I have blown off enough steam for my first day back and I sure don't wanna get callouses on my fingers like some well practiced rock guitarist so be well my friends and I hope to speak again real soon !!

1 comment:

Northwoods Woman said...

congrats on the weight loss! I've been wondering what happened to you! keep up the good work!