Monday, April 17, 2006

Brad and Angelina Is Pleased to Announce~~~~~

Thank God that Brad and Angie finally decided where, their as yet unborn son, is to be born.............Nambibia. Finally a movie star of his caliber and I might point out huge resourses, has decided to take all precautions in the birth of his son and cause him to be close to all possible medical resourses in a forward thinking,technically advanced country like Nambibia. I must say that I am a little jealous of Brad and Angies finances. If I lived in Nambibia I wouldn`t need to jump through all these hoops the doctors here in America are making me go through in order to get my gastric - bypass.I would venture to say that it probably wouldn't even be necessary in the first place. Oh and further kudos to the happy couple for making sure that the newborn is taken care of in the future.....He will be given a African name to go along with his Nambibian citizenship. Sometimes the sun surely seems to shine on certain folks..... Posted by Picasa

No comments: