Saturday, April 15, 2006

OH YEA ? WHAT WOULD you DO?

Well come on.......... Tell me........... Just tell me...................What would YOU do? What would you do if you were President Of The United States Of America? Understand there are tens of thousands of things that more than likely require the attention of POTUS on a daily basis. Bear in mind that each decision could have the potential to cost lives, win or lose large sums of money,and or effect peoples lives in extraordinary ways. What are the top five things you would do, and in what order?Oh BTW don`t allow your personal feelings, or family members,Or friends situations figure into your decisions,determine what five things you would do based totally benefiting the greater number of people,oh did I forget to say that,you being the President ofUnited States, must also consider the world wide ramifications of each seemingly small thing.
On the surface the above seems a daunting task,well it is. But I'm a generous kind of fellow. I will gleefully throw in the patience of Job, the wisdom of Solomon, the determination of Attilla, the strength of Hercules, the foresite of H.G. Wells.Still quite the task isn't it? What would you do? What would you mandate? Please help me tell me ? I wanna know? or maybe I wanna see if you know,or if anyone knows OR are we are as a nation,turned into a bunch of whiners will complain regardless of who is doing the job or even how well he/she is doing that thankless task.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

Good point. But if I was the prez I would learn how to use the veto and stop the pork. i wouild also have used the popularirty that I had after the last election to take it to the media and stick their lies up their butts. And finally, by using the veto I believe I could bring the party back into line. Bush has not lost his popularity ..he has given it away. He started doing it when he caved to the steelworkers unions and big steel producers and put a tariff on imported steel. It showed that he placed politics agead of the welfare of the country.

I am nt a Bush fan..I voted for him twice as the lessor of the two evils and would do so again but I sure would like for him to show some balls with the veto pen