Saturday, January 22, 2005

HOW BOUT DEM STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!

I never, and I mean never, thought that I would hear my self utter these somehow incomprehensible words" I hope my team utterly humiliates and defeats the patriots tomorrow " But here we are one game away from playin in Jacksonville. I understand their stadium is bigger,the weather is better,and all of the other merriade reasons but why in the world isn`t the super bowl played at the home stadium of last years winners regardless of weather or not they are featured in this years big game. I ask myself why shouldn`t that community recieve the boost of having the game played there.I am sure any city could use the added revenue. Perhaps even use it to pay for the stadium that the general public voted against and was told well we are just gonna build it anyway so just get used to plan "B". Oh well don`t wanna get political about it just wanna hope my team comes out on top and pisses off most of the network anouncers.........GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: