Monday, January 24, 2005

Yoi And Double Yoi

It was with a great deal of disapointment that I sat down to my steaming hot meal of crow yesterday,I went to a friends house to view the game and was asked to leave sumarily when the steelers increased their negative lead by more than 20 points. I can understand my friends chagrine but and this is a big ol but I never once heard this er ahh gentleman once complain or show the slightest bit of emotion as our losses in Iraq cimb steadily upward to nearly 1,400 now. I gotta wonder if people who have that little regard for our troops and allow a simple freakin football team to ruin a otherwise acceptable evening deserve to even own a TV or perhaps should the be out doin a little close order drill in that wonderous South Carolina sun or maybe trying to keep the sand out of your brothers wounds while you pray that a medic/corpsman shows up soon. Damn peeps its just a freakin game and it has only that worth in the scope of things.........keep saying it .....its just a game.....its just a game its..........just.........a.......game........

1 comment:

Saphyre Rose said...

Why in the world were you asked to leave?
The AFC broke my heart but noone got tossed over it.
Half of my 7 layer dip got tossed, though.

I do not suffer fools gladly, either.