Friday, March 25, 2005

EWWWWWWW

I feel so bad for what I heard on the news.....A customer of Wendys discovered a human finger in their chili. One of the best things about Wendys was/is their chili. It was a welcome addition to a somewhat boring and repetitive menue at most fast food joints. I know that they do not actually cook the chili in the actual resturant location but I can NOT believe that the supplier of said chili didn't shut down production immediately when the employeee lost her finger.Why wasn't the batch dicarded after the accident? You can't tell me that the woman who lost said offending finger just looked at her maimed hand and said something like "Its only a flesh wound" and continued working. It isn't like she was of the same stock as the "Black Night" in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.Management had to know that if the mangled didgit wasn't hanging by a thread it must of fallen into the batch. Is this purveyor of fine foods to the resturant industry located in the Donner Pass? Is this "found" ingredient the thing that gave Wendys chili that special taste? I just don't want to know. not now not ever. Perhaps someone will end up pointing the finger at the culprit......if they have one left that is. Well that is the way I see this woefull tale here on Arathorns Alley

1 comment:

Saphyre Rose said...

Just extra meat for free..more money in their pockets.
Where is the health inspectors? Forgot, they were in the back getting their 'payment' to look the other way.
No thank you, I will cook my own.
I know where organic beef comes from.