Saturday, July 09, 2005

} For Those Who May Of Noticed{

To you kind readers who have missed my humble efforts at writing,I thank you for your patience. I have been in the hospital again in a effort to resolve a continuing problem. I have a temporary handle on it for now but it will require further intense resolution on my part which I am prepared to call on. I will get into its nature as soon as my plan of attack is more definitive.I hope throughout this ordeal that I will be able to share this experience with you all and perhaps gain a little support from you .As this unfolds I will keep as well posted as I can
.

2 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

I noticed! Take care of yourself, hope you feel better soon. I have faith you will lick it!

Michele said...

Hope all is well with you now! Keep up your spirits; blogging is good therapy!