Monday, January 23, 2006

~ How bout DEM STEELERS ~

Pittsburghs going to the Superbowl !!!! Wooooo Hooooo. I was pleased to not have to eat a previous posting when Pittsburgh soundly beat the Denver Broncos. This man had a lot to do with it, not just his personel efforts but his leadership on the team inspired the rest of the team to new heights. This very well may be Jeromes last year on the team but he will remain a valued community member,and a integral member of the future of Pittsburgh.
WAY TO GO STEELERS!!!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GUYK said...

They went to Denver to play football and there is no question that they were the best team on the field that day. Denver was outplayed at every part of the game as well as being out coached.

Saphyre Rose said...

I was worried, truly worried about who the Steelers were going to play against! Carolina screwed up admirably so now my loyalties are no longer divivded.
If it was Pittsburgh v. Carolina it would be hard to go into a bar on Super Bowl Sunday and root for the Steelers! Considering I am sitting in the heart of Dixie!
Ah, what the hell, I haven't been in a bar fight since 1990. I'm due!
There are a lot of Steelers fans here. I see the flags haning off of cars, I see terrible towles flapping about. I feel almost like I'm living at Polish Hill!