Wednesday, January 18, 2006

One Step Further

For the kind readers information I have had a horrible ending of 2005 and I pray fervently that 2006 will be a much better year. To that end..............I am stepping out of the house today and going to the doctor for a check up. I am planning to have my weight reduction surgery as soon as possible and I am trying to get the ball rolling towards that end. So wish me well,it is only twenty nine degrees and blowing snow and I pick this as my first day out in nearly six months. I kinda feel like a prisoner here who has gotten a notice that the courts will in fact here my plea for a new trial. I`m hoping the docs will help me start a new life..........Woo Hooooo I may be dancing soon !

2 comments:

Northwoods Woman said...

Good Luck hun!

GUYK said...

I second Livey my brother. Good luck and I do hope the surgery goes well for you.