Thursday, June 22, 2006

~ UPDATE ~

As promised......I said I would keep everyone informed and I will. The Endoscopy went very well and posed no problem at all. The medical staff was considerate and informative each step of the way. I realized absolutely no pain and the scope never bothered me at all. I suppose it was from the novacain I was given to gargle with prior to insertion of the tube. They also ( as a matter of routine ) did a biopsy of my stomach tissues and the Doc said he expected no problem but still was required to send the sample for analyses. All in all it was painless and easy. I am scheduled the 17 of July for the proctoscope and I hope that goes as well. I understand the worst part of that test is the preparation. Before they let me go home, they gave me two photos with 4 images on each of my innards......talk about introspection....

No comments: