Saturday, April 09, 2005

EEEWWWWWWWWWWW

I must say that the last few dys have been less than pleasent. I have had the flu and I sure don't ever want it again. At times I was afraid I was going to die and at other times I hoped I would. I suppose it is all a matter of perspective. I am abel to keep noureshment down now although the sweat/shiver period is alive and kicking. Oh did I mention the achey breaky body syndrome that makes it almost imossible to be comfortable at your demise.Well the truth of it is that there are much worse things to have happen to you and I know personally cause I have experienced a few of them.So I suppose i will quit my winey stage of this as soon as I stop hurting Perhaps I will be able to start bloging more reularly in a few days.

2 comments:

Don said...

Wimp. :-)

Michele said...

This flu stuff is nasty!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!