Saturday, April 30, 2005

I Love My Town

I love my community. Honestly I love livin here. I learn so many things even at my advanced age. Like..........my five year old grandaughter is a lot faster than I am and that when she catches me nakie(getting out of the shower) I look like a "great big naked baby". Hehehehe. I also learned that in times of need a lot of people show up from different areas in your life to help out. I lost my boat docks this last winter due to a bad slice of time when the river was freezing and then it warmed and flooded and the resultant ice flows took them down river somewhere to be fire wood for some fortunate riverman. Bad for me ~ Good for them.
Today was the day to rebuild them and launch them again. All of my sons friends showed up and most everyone actually helped rebuild and launch Some also brougt a meat sacrifice to the webber god who smiled greatfully upon them. When it was done the was a great feast for all to be had and a brand new nice place for me to fish or maybe even swim. It is truly nice to know your neighbors name

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yes, it is nice to have good neighbors, to be sure! Sounds like a good time.

Arathorn said...

Oh Just big sexy will do lol