Wednesday, October 19, 2005

~ Dearest Sheba ~

I wondered at first just what you were going on about and then I realized that I am in the presence of a intellect far far greater than my own. In light of this fact, please E~Mail me and I will give you the necessary permissions to also post on my blog so that all these good people no longer need to read my clap trap and can give your wittisims all the considerations they deserve.I look forward to your responce. OR You can kiss My ass you worthless piece of festering crap. Do you think I give a rats ass as to your opinions? I blog cause I am a pompus ass and I don`t give one whit as to what anyone thinks.

3 comments:

Pammy said...

Give 'er hell, Arathorn! hehe

Saphyre Rose said...

Well, said and as always, delicately spoken.
Of course I have a few statements.
Ahem, on what is she speaking of? On what post are you "whining"?
I really cannot deal with people who cannot spell, present company excluded.
Is Sheba attacking my brother? That is most unwise. I do hope she comes to my blog and starts her commenting.
Beware.

Saphyre Rose said...

One more thing, I have to wonder about someone who doesn't have the balls enough to have a working blog that you can track back to.

She must be an extreme coward to not have a place on blogger where we can all go to her site and give her the benefit of our critisms.

I am thinking this is a very lonely person or a kid who playing at being an adult.

Just this witch's opinion.