Friday, October 21, 2005

EUREEKA !!!!!!!!

Just a brief posting to let my friends and family know.... I recieved a phone call yesterday informing me that on Nov. 8 th I will have to travel into the city and I will have my first appointment with the surgeon and they say it will last nearly three hours. They will want some nudes and I hope I am not too embarrassed considering my doc is a female.. I am sure I will get through it with no problem. I will post more after the exam and let you know the particulars.


And to a matter that has absolutely NO significance it is really easy to remove a comment from a individual posting or if I deem it worthy I can have the offending ,mis-informed, maladjusted scum sucking example of pond scum, banned for life with a simple key stroke.........Hmmmm shall I press or not? Only the shadow knows Bwahahahahahaha

5 comments:

GUYK said...

I am gonna get a friend to show me how to go into the comments and edit them. When a troll such as your friend sheba shows up I can change the words around-Acid man did this and got rid of several asshole trolls

Now to the important stuff! Good news and I am glad that you are getting a chance to try this. I know it takes a lot of courage and I have always said t takes more guts to try to live than it does to die. Keep the faith in yourself brother, the rest don't mean nothin',

Wyllow Thyme said...

Sheba .... I see you live to diss others. Must have a lonely life. I also notice your blog is bogus. Could it be miseray loves company and you're just trying to make others as miserable as you are.

Must have a sad loney life. Especially when picking on others clearly trying to help themselves.

Don said...

I'll figure out the comments stuff and show George.

As to the content of your post, George, good luck with the appointment. You've already proven a strong will to live, all you need to do is be patient and do what the docs tell you to.

Pammy said...

Kick that pathetic excuse for a human being's ass, George.

And YAHOO! on the surgeon's appointment. Great news! Forget the embarassment...just keep rememberin that, as a surgeon, she's seen it all...and then some.

Michele said...

and you are going to share the nudes, right????? *G*