Saturday, October 22, 2005

~ For Good Health ~

To all you wonderfull readers out there in Bloggerland, If you want to stay healthy avoid Drs. visit like the plague. I think sometimes they pay the nurses a little overtime to spray a handfull of germs in the waiting room before the patients start coming in. That way regardless of why you are there to see the Doctor, you will have to make another appointment to get rid of the cold or flu or sniffles or what ever sort of malady the nurses were able to set out to keep em commin Doc.
Of course I know that is false, they dump the germs in the hallways and foyers. That way everyone can share in the wealth of our misery.Well I am sure you get my jist seems like every time I go I catch sumpin in the waiting room. I have sent out a request for permission to use dangerous and addictive drugs so that I can shake this dreaded malady and I am earnestly praying that someone will bring me that noxious bottle of vile tasting but works so good medicine so I can rest. Hope to post more tomorrow or maybe later if the meds don`t wipe me out.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

There is an old adage that if you are not sick when you go to the doctor you will be by the time you get home. Doctor's waiting rooms are the best place in the world to catch a cold or a case of the flu or whatever other virus that is going around. I schedule my periodic visits for the first morning appointment available and will not wait over fifteen minutes. Otherwise I reschedule. It took me changing doctors several times to find a recpetionist that understood that I was serious and would not put up with waiting for hours in a waiting room with sick people and take the chance of catching whatever they have.