Monday, May 02, 2005

She is gone............sigh

Well my Princess left to go back home yesterday and it never ceases to amaze me how empty this house and my life is without a childs presence in my home. I have always had children,mine,or someone elses around and I truly miss having those wonderously open minds to mess with. A niece was the best in makin up stories and her little motor mouth never stopped and now that she is gone and grown up on me, her daughter is stepping right up to fill her moms history without even knowing it.She selected about five different kinds of "spices" from the yard (most horticulturists would call them weeds) but to Miss Priss they are spices carefully selected for the pot of Jumbolayla she was cookin for everyone. She even accompianied her stirrings with a occasional phew and a wipe of the brow cause we all know how hard that cookin is.I must say it was a mighty fine scald on that Jumbolayla.


~


I think I am going to introduce a new feature on my blog starting today..........A Pointless Piece of Information. Let me know if you all like it and if you do I will try to keep up the effort of findin em HEHEHEHEHEHE

Factoid # 1 The average person breathes about 16 times a minute,960 respirations per hour, 23,040 per day, 161,280 per week, 645,120 per month, and 7,741,440 per year.

No comments: