Saturday, May 21, 2005

Time Lost

I suppose I should begin by apoligizing for not posting on my blog for sometime BUT It seems as though there is a rather long period of time where I was not available to anyone,not even myself. I seem to have memories of a dark and misty night, tall slim silvery creatures, and probes .........oh the cruel probes.
I found myself awakening naked and shivering close to the local swamp and that is all I know. If any of you kind readers have had similair experiences or even a different experience or would want to have a experience please post it here and I will attempt to plagerize it and use it to gain fame and riches for myself. Oh and one other thing...........when I see a dinner plate now I get the most over whelming feeling of being home sick........Please help me I have been out of mashed potatoes for nearly a week.............

1 comment:

Don said...

You need to get in contact with my crazy aunt Sunshine, who swears aliens from other dimensions enter our dimension through her bedroom closet door. I am not making that up.

While I'm certainly not one to have a closed mind concerning these matters, I believe she fell off of her rocker a long time ago.