Thursday, June 23, 2005

It’s happened to me, I’m sure its happened to you. It’s no big deal or is it? I just need milk you shout at the locked door. You can still see customers inside. It wouldn’t be a big deal if they opened for you would it?
Well Herme`s a elegant French store did just that. Oprah who is quite fond of getting her way, failed. Now she is livid because they wouldn’t give in to her “I don’t care if I am here after hours” attitude

Well

In my opinion they both got what they deserved. Oprah tried to wave her money at the store and they obviously didn’t care until they found out it was Oprah for Gods sake. They tried to say they were having problems with other North African Women and that is why they didn’t let her in. They tried apologizing all over themselves when their management found out it was Oprah for God’s sake. (just like the French to change positions when they found out it might be hard on them) Too late Miss O is madder than Hell that she was treated that way and not given preferential treatment. Well Miss O…….how’s it feel to be normal?
I didn’t get my milk well at least not there and you didn’t get your purse and those Oh so loyal French didn’t get a few thousand of your bucks Miss O. So sorry you had to be treated like a normal person for a change.


Factoid---The Great Lakes contain 1/5 of the worlds fresh water
supply.

No comments: