Wednesday, June 29, 2005

We Must Stay The Course

President Bush was on last evening speaking about our involvement in Iraq and as He said our involvement must continue untill the situation is resloved. NO sane person wants war but when it becomes evident that it cannot be helped it must be carried out to the end......regardless of the cost.
Near the end of his speach the emotion he felt for our militarys sacrifice came to the surface. As he choked back the emotions I to felt A lump that reminded me of the price our military is paying. I knew in the mid sixties that the cost of freedom is not cheap,and I know now it has only become more valuable as time has gone by.God bless our troops!
At least that is the way I see it here on Arrathorns Alley.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Freedom isn't just for Americans; it should be for everyone. We must 'stay the course', I agree. I just hope the price isn't too high for us all.

Don said...

There is no price too high for freedom.