Friday, August 19, 2005

} BTK {

This horrible man recieved 10 consecutive life sentances for his crimes. That ammounts to a minimum of forty full years served in prison. Now forty years is a long time,BUT, it is forty years of life however feeble and degraded it is. These poor people he bound and tortured and killed have NO life to live because of his direct actions.
Is this a fair punishment? What would be a fair punishment? Who would dole it out? There are a lot of hard questions associated with felons like him.
Personally I feel like he should be tortured to the brink of death at least twenty times and then killed in the most horrible manor anyone could come up with.Would that make the victems familys satisfied? I think not cause it won`t bring back their loved ones.
Whatever the punishment I hope it is long and very painfull and frieghtening and maddening to his mind and anguishing to his soul so that he may enjoy the sort of things he brought to his victems.
Sorry folks ,this is a side of me that I want to keep hidden away but I have no use at all for any one that would torture someone for their own pleasure.

2 comments:

Don said...

Part of me takes pleasure in knowing that at his age, he will likely become his cell mate's prison bitch, Oz style.

The other part of me wants him to ride the lightning.

Bonita said...

This man was so repugnant, that none of us can comprehend someone so vile...and isn't it disgusting that in a more humbled moment he said that God has forgiven him, and that he will go to heaven...I couldn't believe hearing him say that.

I find it ironic, that as soon as these guys are caught, they become contrite, and start embracing religious concepts...but you know that religion was not playing a strong part in their lives when they were enjoying the chase, the stalking, the binding, gagging, tortuering, strangling etc.

Just as he disassociated himself from the feelings of those grusome moments, he has dissassociated himself from the true feeling/content of the present. And, he continues to bask in self-servicing self-righteousness. I believe he will sit in a stupor for the rest of his life - that's Hell, and he has earned it.