Thursday, January 18, 2007

~EUREEKA~

Finally!!! The phone just rang and when I answered it I was so pleasantly surprised to find my surgeons secretary on the other end. She informed me that they are waiting on one last form from my family Doctor and then they can turn it into the insurance co and then schedule with the physician herself for evaluation. If everything goes well I should have this much needed surgery within the next two months.It has been such a ordeal waiting this thing out. At times I nearly talked myself out of it for a number of reasons. .......I was afraid of the surgery because of poor health....but I reasoned I'm in poor health because I need the surgery......At other times I was hesitant because it would radically change my life style but lets face it folks this life style need changing desperately years ago. As it stands now I am stoked about it and can hardly wait for it to get going on. I will keep you all posted.....Pray for me and keep me in your thoughts.......I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Pammy said...

Fantastic! My fingers are crossed and good thoughts are coming your way.