Tuesday, January 09, 2007

~ THE VIEW~

I suppose after it is all said and done I owe my readers here at the very least honesty. Well, honestly, I must confess at times ,when there is little else to do or my choices for entertainment are limited, I watch the view. I don't know why except for maybe it feels so good when it goes off and I haven't thrown anything at my TV set.
Don't get me wrong folks I love women and their opinions and all their little nuances..... BUT...... Somehow the high muckity mucks who are/were in charge of casting selected a bunch of doozies. I honestly wonder how they come to the conclusions they do concerning the current events going on in the world today. They are ALL Pissed that we don't show the coffins of our fallen Warriors as we bring home their bodies.They want us to see all of this so it will increase our dismay at the true cost of freedom in the world.We know, we have always known . The ones they want to witness this do NOT care anyway. They never did and they never will.There is nothing we can do to heighten their awareness ,there is nothing we can do to change their minds. The only thing that MAY change their view on this is those same atrocities happening here. Watching their Grandparents being killed or their children being tortured. Perhaps a occasional rape of a sister or a wife. Surely if this is not stopped there it will spred here. It will happen. As a matter of fact it is beginning. I heard a story of a small town in Michigin who sounds the call to prayer so the resident muslems can worshi[p appropriately. This is middle America. This is happening here. Can the rest of it be far away?THE VIEW.....appropriately named but I think it needs changed a bit to maybe NOT EVERYONES VIEW.

No comments: