Friday, January 19, 2007

~I'M GOING AWAY NOW........~

Well Friends I WAS excited about going into the hospital to get the By-Pass procedure done, but, not one to ever expect smooth sailing, I am being admitted for a entirely different thing. The Doc suspects that I have fallen victim to a malady called Diverticulitis. It is certainly unromantic, somewhat uncomfortable, and most definitely not what I had planned out for myself for this week-end. Oh Well, very often the best laid plans of mice and men...well you all know how that tale goes. I don't expect to be gone very much more than 4 or 5 days if that, but upon my return I fully intend to pick up my mighty blogger pen and proceed where I left off.Please wish me well. Pray for me if you believe as I do in a higher power.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Good luck my blogger friend!! Let us know when you get back!

Pammy said...

Awwww...good luck. More good thoughts coming your way.

GUYK said...

I have it and it is a pretty common thing to have I reckon..I don't have any problems with it provided I watch my diet pretty close but when I don't it can cause some serious gron and back aches