Monday, January 08, 2007

IT BEGINS AGAIN.......

Well folks another year begins in ernest. I think we all have,at one time or another, made a resolution. Almost before that very resolution comes out we regret it and before the sunsets (usually) we have forgotten it. There are peeps who regret this seeming weakness but it is not weakness it very simply is human nature. We are all creatures of habit and most of those habits are bad ones. It is after all what it means to be human. We are all full of renewed efforts daily. Often times those resolutions make all the difference in the world. We change our behaviors several days in a row and it becomes a new habit. A bigger brighter bolder habit.Sometimes it works in reverse. Our behavior becomes less desirable. I am looking towards this good modifacation. I will not make a oath or a promise BUT I AM going to work on getting my health back in to some sembalance of order. I am trying to get some life saving surgery and my efforts will be centered in this area untill it is accomplished. Wish me well readers,wish me well.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Wishing you well in your efforts! I think all of us have something(s) we'd like to improve about ourselves or our lives; may we all be able to take baby steps to achieve them!

Anonymous said...

... Happy New Year, Arathorn... keep on rockin'...

Eric