Saturday, January 06, 2007

~ A LONG JOURNEY~

As promised another follow up........... I made the rather long trip to Pittsburgh to meet with my physcians nutritionist and was pleasently surised to find her bright and actually interested in her work and her patient. She seemed to go out of her way to try to help me with all that I asked of her and beyond all belief i found she actually had a sense of humor. (I feel very necessary in the medical arena) I am supposing my next step is to meet with the doctor again providing all the little pieces/ parts of my medical history is there and attempt to pass her muster and get scheduled for this surgery. Please all you kind readers pray for me to be able to get this done and pray that her hands are guided appropriately to do a excellant job.Well this will be a short posting have had a day full of adventure and travel and as it is right nowI am in need of some rest.............Laters ya`lls

1 comment:

GUYK said...

I'm keepin' my fingers crossed bro..hope everything gooes well for you. I know it has been a long time coming.