Monday, January 01, 2007

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

I would like to begin by creating my first posting in the year of our Lord 2007. I have lead a long ,interesting and varied life with enough variables and unexpected happens to amaze most people but 2006 was a year like none I have ever experienced in all of my days. I will not bore you by rehashing the events or further frieghtening myself by recounting them but I think it is sufficient to say that I hope that I never experience the creul nuances that this past compilation of 365 days presented to me. Having said this.................
I will not tempt the flying fickle finger of fate by making resolutions but I do pledge to make this year a year of change. I pray that these changes are primarily good. I have been on a quest to get into better condition and I MUST accomplish this if I am going to enjoy or even live long enough to see my "Golden Years". ON the fourth of Jan I have the next app. to accomplis my gastric by-pass and I will keep you all posted on how this plays out.
I have been so happy to have my baby sister and perhaps the best man I know ( her hubby) spend this holiday with me. I was i n the hospital for three days starting on Christmas eve and was released the day after Christmas. To their credit they didn't bemoan their disatisfaction with it and instead felt bad that I was sick and away from my family for the holiday and went a long way towards supporting me and my lovely wife in my absence.
Well friends I will cut this posting short and get back to enjoying this "NEW YEAR" WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments: